Our cabins are a hop, skip, and a jump away from the Frio River… seriously, it’s a short one minute walk down the road. We recommend bringing a wagon to hold all your stuff to take down to the river.
AT&T is the only mobile/cellular service that works well in Concan.
Yes, all of our cabins have WiFi available in them. As of September 2022, River Rock Cabins now has fiber optic internet.
Most online streaming services permit you to download content to your mobile device(s) for offline viewing/streaming if you have a paid subscription to their service. If you’d like to Netflix-and-chill or DJ a Spotify playlist you’re proud of, we recommend downloading content before your arrival. Here are a few official help articles on how to do so for: Netflix, Hulu, YouTube Premium, and Spotify.
Dogs are allowed at all River Rock Cabins (2 dog max). Dogs must be kept on a leash and must be with their owner at all times when outdoors. A nonrefundable pet deposit of $100 per stay is required. The non-refundable pet deposit is due when Final Payment is made. Rules regarding dogs are as follows:
- All dogs shall be walked outside and please pick up after their waste;
- Dogs should not be allowed on any furniture, including beds;
- Dog owners will be responsible for paying for any damage caused by their pet or an additional cleaning fee may be charged, at the sole discretion of River Rock Cabins, if the cabin is left excessively dirty.
We stock each cabin with 1 roll of paper towels, coffee filters, dish soap, hand soap for each bathroom, 1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom and a couple of trash bags.
See our What To Bring page to see a sample packing list.
- Parking is limited at the cabins.
- For Cabin 1, Cabin 2 and Cabin 3, limit 3 vehicles per cabin.
- For Cabin 4 and Cabin 5, limit 2 vehicles per cabin.
- If you have a trailer, this is equivalent to a vehicle. Please keep your trailers size to a minimum.
Not anymore… But we also advise for you to plan ahead and shop before you arrive.
No, glass bottles are not allowed on the Frio River or at the cabin(s).